At this time BHH cannot provide the training for UAV license applications, however we are committed to providing ground training to help you understand airspace when flying your drone privately, contact us if you would like a ground lesson to provide you with the information to fly safe and legal !.
Some of the Federal legal requirements are shown below.
• Establishes a remote pilot in command position.
• A person operating a small UAS must either hold a remote pilot airman certificate with a small UAS rating or be under the direct supervision of a person who does hold a remote pilot certificate (remote pilot in command).
• To qualify for a remote pilot certificate, a person must:
• Part 61 pilot certificate holders may obtain a temporary remote pilot certificate immediately upon submission of their application for a permanent certificate. Other applicants will obtain a temporary remote pilot certificate upon successful completion of TSA security vetting. The FAA anticipates that it will be able to issue a temporary remote pilot certificate within 10 business days after receiving a completed remote pilot certificate application.
• Until international standards are developed, foreign- certificated UAS pilots will be required to obtain an FAA issued remote pilot certificate with a small UAS rating.
A remote pilot in command must: